Terms, Conditions and Limitations
All payments are handled through Paypal secure payment systems. You can pay using your Paypal account or using a credit card. You do not need to have a Paypal account.
All shipments are prepaid and automatically added to the final price. Canadian customers are required to pay taxes (HST|GST|PST) based on the shipping address. For customers in a province that requires that PST be paid, it may be the customer's responsibility to self-assess the purchase and submit to the appropriate provincial agency.
Returns & Adjustments
Contact us with any problems you may have and we will determine an appropriate course of action at that time.
Returns may be subject to a handling/restocking fee and must have prior approval. Do not return product without obtaining approval first. Items shipped incorrectly due to our error will be reshipped at our expense.
We reserve the right to select the shipping carrier on all prepaid shipments. All shipments are FOB Rockwood, Ontario.
Claims must be filed by the customer with the shipper at time of delivery. If it is necessary to refuse shipment because of damage, you must also notify us immediately.
Notify us so that a tracer can be filed on the missing package with the carrier.
The "Hooked On My Escape" product is warranted against manufacturing defects only and is valid for 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Warranty coverage extends ONLY to repair or replacement of the "Hooked On My Escape" product. This
warranty does not cover the cost of labour, transportation, installation or removal of the product.
- Warranty coverage does not extend to damage caused by collision, fire, theft, freezing, vandalism, riot,
explosion or object striking the product, or misuse of the product and/or the vehicle on which the product
is being installed.
- Warranty coverage does not extend to damage caused by airborne fallout (chemicals, tree sap, etc.), stones,
hail, earthquake, water or flood, windstorm, and lightning, the application of chemicals or sealants subsequent
- Warranty coverage does not extend to damages caused by abuse, modification or improper installation of the product.
- Warranty coverage does not extend to any economic loss or extra expense including (without limitation), payment
for the loss of time or pay, inconvenience, storage, loss of vehicle use, vehicle rental expense, equipment
rental expense, lodging, meals, or other travel costs.
- Warranty is void if the product shows signs of alteration, misuse, mishandling, improper care, neglect,
improper application or installation.
We cannot claim that your vehicle will not be damaged, that items attached to the product will not be damaged,
or that you or your family will not be injured from the use of this product. By agreeing to purchase this product you are
agreeing to accept the consequences, known or unknown, of using this product on your vehicle or otherwise in an
intended or unintended manner. Our liability is limited to the repair or replacement of any defective part(s).
The item(s) will be subject to inspection by us. Part(s) that in our opinion were damaged by incorrect fitting,
neglect or improper use will not be replaced or repaired.
Copyright © 2012-2015, J. Brent Oliver